The candidates should have a background in prosthetics and orthotics, physiotherapy, occupational therapy and general medicine. Related and interested professionals such as "social work" and others with relevant knowledge and experience, who have been working in non-clinical rehabilitation work and with experience of at least two years will be admitted after passing an interview and will be guided to the specialization of disability and rehabilitation services management and administration, which is non — clinical. The MSc in Rehabilitation and Mobility Sciences can be taken by any professional, who graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in the above-mentioned rehabilitation disciplines with a Second-Class Upper Division and above, and at least two years of experience. To qualify for admission, candidates should have obtained a Bachelor's Degree with at least Second Class Upper Division in the aforementioned fields. Applicants with a Bachelor's Degree in the same areas and specializations with a Second Class Lower Division, and at least 2-years of relevant work experience may be eligible for admission into the programme. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Documents to be submitted
1. An application letter to be addressed to the Director of the Centre for Postgraduate Studies, University of Rwanda.
2. A motivation letter: this should address commitment, statement of goals, objectives and reasons for your interest in the Master's of Science in Rehabilitation and Mobility Sciences at UR-CEBE
3. Detailed Curriculum Vitae
4. Copy of certified Bachelor's Degree / or equivalent documents and academic transcript
5. Copy ofNational Identity Card or International Passport
6. Recommendation letters from at least two individuals who are working or professionals in the related field ofyour application or candidate's mentor.
7. International applicants, upon admission will provide equivalence of their certificates from Rwanda High Education Council (HEC) not later than 3 months after admission.